Eagle-eyed frequent visitors to The Healing Clinic will have noticed the appearance of a range of herb teas for your delight. These have been carefully selected by our herbalist, Donald Purves, to complement the treatments you receive and to help you deal with minor ailments. Ask your therapist or practitioner which ones they recommend for you, or buy them yourself from The Healing Clinic shop in reception.
We will look at each tea blend in detail over the next few weeks. In the meantime, here is a brief introduction:
- Elderberry & Echinacea with Elderflower from Pukka Herbs
– excellent guard against winter chills
- Throat Comfort Tea from Yogi Tea
– soothing for sore throats
- Breathe Deep Tea from Yogi Tea
– aromatic herbs to cleanse and clear your breathing tubes!
- Chamomile Tea from Hambleden Herbs
– the classic soother for indigestion, and fretfulness in children aged 3-103!
- Limeflower Tea from Hambleden Herbs
– a gentle, soothing and relaxing tea which can aid sleep
- Nettle Tea from Clipper Teas
– a restoring, anti-inflammatory tea
- Rooibos Tea, Fairtrade, from Dragonfly Teas
– a refreshing, caffeine-free alternative to black tea. Anti-oxidant in its own right.
For a deeper, tailor-made herbal treatment, using other teas, or tinctures, as appropriate, make an appointment today with Donald Purves, the Traditional Herbalist at The Healing Clinic