“The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.”
– Philipus Aureolus Paracelsus
- We provide quality complementary healthcare at reasonable rates and will always strive to do the best for our clients/patients in their particular individual circumstances, making the therapies affordable to everyone.
- If we can’t offer what you need, we will try to find who can.
- It is not usual Clinic policy to offer home visits, but if you are housebound for any reason, we will do our best to get someone to you.
- We operate a policy of non-discrimination on any basis whatsoever: physical/mental ability, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age
- We try to inform as well as heal, in order to facilitate and empower our clients/patients in their own healing process. We endeavour to work together as a team in order to find the combination of therapies that most suits each individual.
- All our practitioners are qualified in their field, and insured to practice, as well as pursuing their own continuing professional development.
- We are constantly striving to improve our service – if you feel something is not right, please give comments to the suggestions box on the desk